immigrant.jpgSues has put up a great new post regarding the Administration's "guest worker" program. Seems that under the program that is being shoved through Congress, illegals will get two years of tax-free income, and no charges will be filed for identity theft in order to obtain a fake Social Security Number.

Read it and weep. I'm with Sues – how can I forfeit my citizenship and become an illegal immigrant a guest worker?