Something a little different this week, folks. Below, I’ve listed the titles of ten popular songs, and linked each one to it’s lyrics.
There is a theme here. These songs have something in common. The first reader to determine the common thread and post it in the comments section will win the privilege of naming the topic of my next post, or my next Sunday Top Ten List (winner’s choice).
Sean, you and Lillian are disqualified, because you helped me with the list and you already know the answer.
- Ramblin’ Man – Allman Brothers Band
- Gimme Three Steps – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bad Company – Bad Company
- Fernando – ABBA
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
- The Ballad of Billy the Kid – Billy Joel
- Same Old Song and Dance – Aerosmith
- Seven Spanish Angels – Ray Charles & Willie Nelson
- Smackwater Jack – Carole King