Hammer invited all to participate in a new meme.
You just won the mega powerball jackpot to the tune of 150 million dollars (after taxes)
1. What would be the very first thing you would do? Hire a financial advisor.
2. Where would you choose to live? I’d stay in the same town, but I’d get new digs.
3. What kind of house would you live in? A custom-built log home.
4. What kind of car would you buy? Cars are not that important to me; I know I’d want a 4-door pickup truck, and I’d finally buy that motorcycle I’ve had my eye on. I’d probably trade in my Taurus for a new sedan of some type, but I don’t have any particular make/model in mind.
5. Where would you vacation? Nowhere in particular – everywhere. I love the tropics; I’d love to “see America”; the Orient has always fascinated me; I’d love to tour the great cities of Europe; Egypt and the Holy Land would be interesting.
6. Would you have anything on your body fixed? Doubtful. At my age, I’m mostly beyond repair.
7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in? I would build a kennel to rescue/foster Great Danes.
8. What charities would you donate to? Because they were there when I needed them, I would definitely support Ronald McDonald House and Children’s Miracle Network. I would also support Fisher House and any causes that help our military personnel re-acclimate to civilian life.
9. Would you give money to your relatives? My sister and I have a deal – if one of us wins, we’d split it with the other, 50-50. Beyond that, I’d give each of my kids a “nest egg” and let them build their own lives.
10.Would you run away from your current life? No – my life is pretty good, overall.
11. Would you continue to work? Oh, HELL no.
12. Would the money change you in any way? Seems like it would have to, but I can’t imagine what those changes would be.
I’m not tagging anyone, but feel free to copy/paste and participate!